Donate for Yolanda Victim in Philippine
Ok, I’ll just jump very quick on this.
All of us must have heard a lot about Yolanda disaster in Philippine. I think I need not to write all details here, because you can see it through all news and social media.
Some of us might be ignorant as I was. But yesterday, at the Church, I don’t know how, but my heart was touched. So with a quick briefing with Eko, we agree to jump into something again, after a quite long absent of LittleCareWorks. We’ll try to keep it as simple as possible for everybody. It will make easier for you to donate.
We open the chance for you to donate to the victims of Yolanda that happened in the Philippine. All the funds will be transferred to one of our friends, Bo Mancao, in Philippine. He will buy all the items needed by the victims, distribute it directly to the affected areas.
You might hear a lot of donation scam, but please just look at our previous projects and see how we work. And yes, this is how we work:
1.You can donate the money by one of the alternatives:
- Transfer to BCA Acc. No. 848-00-67968 under name Diana Suciawati
- Paypal to: diana.suciawati(at)gmail(dot)com
2. Let us know the details:
- Your name
- Email (we’ll email the report to you)
- Phone number (for a quick contact, if needed)
- Where, when and how much you transfer the money (for us to check and record)
Please send it to one of the following options:
- SMS/Whatsapp: 081809556803 (Diana) or 087823071852 (Eko)
- Email: littlecareworks(at)gmail(dot)com
3. We’ll wait till this Saturday, 23 Nov 2013, and send the report to you by the end of the months. All reports and documentation will also be published on our website on www.littlecareworks.org.
That’s all, and we do hope that many touched hearts will do something. Because that’s what we believe: Every Little Care, Works..